In Pocket Planes If there is an event in a city that you do not own, you can still compete in the event.
1. Buy the city that is necessary for the event.
2. Buy the cheapest (and closest) city near the event.
3. Take one plane out of commission from your airline.
4. Go to your hangar and put the plane in your new city.
5. You will have one plane that will only have enough range to fly back and forth between the two cities.
Note: -Instead of taking a plane out of commission, you can just build a new plane there as well.
Leave a Comment below, If you have tips or cheats to share with other users for pocket planes!